JUMMAH SALAAH AT MICC
- 6 Jul 2020
If you wish to attend jummah salaah at MICC you MUST register via eventbrite via either of the links,
DO NOT COME TO THE MASJID IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED
To attend the masjid you should adhere to the following guideines,
Who Should Attend?
- Those aged between 12 and 60
- Those with no flu like symptoms and no underlying health conditions
- Due to lack of volunteers the ladies section is currently closed
Preparatory measures while attending the Mosque you must,
- Perform wudhu at home
- Bring your own prayer mat
- Wear a mask
- Pray the sunnah prayers at home
- Bring a carrier bag to carry your shoes
- Bring your own copy of the Qur�an
Attending the Mosque
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the salaah time. Please queue outside where your ticket will be checked.
- Use hand sanitiser upon arrival
- Observe the 1.5+ metre social distancing rule when entering the mosque
- Leave immediately after the fardh/ obligatory prayer
- If any member of the public does not adhere to these rules they will not be allowed access to the masjid and they will be asked politely to leave.
We would like to thank the community for supporting us during this difficult time.
Eid ul Adha 2020 • Masjid Re-Opening