Sunnah Sports is a London based fitness company who are here to increase the number of people doing sport activities – in a non mixed gender environment.
Our vision is that everyone, regardless of age, background or ability, feels able to take part in sporting activities – we’re helping to build an active nation that caters for everyone.
We will contribute to the government's strategy by working to:
- Increasing the number of people taking part in sports and activity and decrease the number of people who are physically inactive
- Increase the proportion of young people who have a positive attitude to sport and being active
- Make sure public facilities are used fully and effectively to get maximum use from communities
- Increase the number of people who are physically literate – i.e. confident and competent in sport and activity
- Increase the number of adults using the great outdoors for exercise and wellbeing
We will achieve this by concentrating on five key outcomes:
- Physical wellbeing
- Mental wellbeing
- Individual development
- Social and community development
- Economic development>/li>
Our dedicated fitness trainers and instructors have a wealth of knowledge within the fitness industry and offer a bespoke service that is both friendly and professional.
- To promote healthy lifestyles
- To ensure you achieve your fitness and mental wellbeing goals
- To increase harmony within the local community through community cohesion
- To support, advise and monitor members performances
- To bring awareness of the Sunnah Sports and the benefits of carrying these out
- Tackling Inactivity - to help the 28 per cent of people in England who don't do any sport or physical activity
- Work with children and young people - to work with children from the age of 5 to increase childrens basic competence and enjoyment of sporting activities.
- Local delivery - exploring news ways of working locally by building relationships with existing leisure centres/high street gyms to form partnerships with Sunnah Sports to make these venues more accessible
- Creating welcoming sports facilities/gym environments where no one feels excluding regardless of sex, age, ability, race or religion
Gym and Fitness Classses
The gym has been provided in partnership with Sunnah Sports to provide a safe and halal environment for our community. The gym opening times for mens and ladies are detailed below. All members are requested to leave the 15mins before closing times.
The cost of gym membership is £10 per month payable by standing order. To join the gym, print out this form and hand in to a member of staff. Proof of ID (passport/UK driving licence) & proof of address (utility bill or bank statement dated within three month) will also be required.
Please be sure to read and understand the Sunnah Sports/gym rules as detailed here.
Contact Sunnah Sport on 020 3868 6425 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit the Sunnah Sports website for further information and you can also register at http://www.sunnahsports.org.uk/registration.
See some of the posters below for information on our classes and offers...