UPDATE: THE MASJID IS NOW OPENED for regular salah. A number of rules and restrictions have been placed on us in order to be able to open as follows…
- Door will be open 15mins before and after jammat times
- Fard jammat prayer only – no sunnah/nafl prayers should be prayed
- Bring your own prayer mat
- Come with wudhu, wudhu facilities and bathrooms are closed
- Bring a bag for shoes, shoe areas are closed, you must keep shoes in a bag with you
- Social distancing measures MUST be adhered to at all times
Full rules and guidance can be seen on the attached poster. Arrangements for Jummua will be communicated separately.