JUMMAH SALAAH AT MICC
If you wish to attend jummah salaah at MICC you MUST register via eventbrite via either of the links,
DO NOT COME TO THE MASJID IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED
To attend the masjid you should adhere to the following guideines,
Who Should Attend?
- Those aged between 12 and 60
- Those with no flu like symptoms and no underlying health conditions
- Due to lack of volunteers the ladies section is currently closed
Preparatory measures while attending the Mosque you must,
- Perform wudhu at home
- Bring your own prayer mat
- Wear a mask
- Pray the sunnah prayers at home
- Bring a carrier bag to carry your shoes
- Bring your own copy of the Qur’an
Attending the Mosque
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the salaah time. Please queue outside where your ticket will be checked.
- Use hand sanitiser upon arrival
- Observe the 1.5+ metre social distancing rule when entering the mosque
- Leave immediately after the fardh/ obligatory prayer
- If any member of the public does not adhere to these rules they will not be allowed access to the masjid and they will be asked politely to leave.
We would like to thank the community for supporting us during this difficult time.
MICC ManagementRead More
UPDATE: THE MASJID IS NOW OPENED for regular salah. A number of rules and restrictions have been placed on us in order to be able to open as follows…
- Door will be open 15mins before and after jammat times
- Fard jammat prayer only – no sunnah/nafl prayers should be prayed
- Bring your own prayer mat
- Come with wudhu, wudhu facilities and bathrooms are closed
- Bring a bag for shoes, shoe areas are closed, you must keep shoes in a bag with you
- Social distancing measures MUST be adhered to at all times
Full rules and guidance can be seen on the attached poster. Arrangements for Jummua will be communicated separately.Read More
MORDEN ISLAMIC COMMUNITY CENTRE
RE-OPENING – IMPORTANT NOTICE
We hope you have all been keeping safe and well during the recent months.
Following the latest advice from the government and after performing a site risk assessment we are planning to re-open the centre from 15th June for a limited time only during the day for INDIVIDUAL PRAYERS ONLY.
The objective is to allow the community limited access to the masjid for individual prayer. The masjid remains closed for congregational prayers.
The following strict criteria will apply;
- Access is between 12.00pm -1.00pm. Saturday – Thursday Only
- A temperature check will take place at the main entrance
- You must use the hand sanitizers upon entry and exit
- You must bring your own musalla
- You must wear a face mask
- You must bring a bag for your shoes
- No children under 16 are allowed to attend
- Elderly and vulnerable should not attend
- Bring your own quran
- Maintain a 2 meter distance at all times
- Social gatherings are not allowed
- Due to man power, the centre will only be open for males at the moment
- Wudhu and toilet facilities will not be available. Please perform wudhu from home
Please note the masjid will NOT be open to the public outside of these times
Until further restrictions are lifted by the government we do not feel it is safe to open the centre fully.
MICC ManagementRead More
MICC is pleased to announce that Eid-ul-Fitr will be on Sunday 24th May. Due to the on-going health crisis, no Eid Salah will be taking place.
MICC management would like to take this opportunity wish the whole community Eid Mubarak.Read More
MICC has been closed during Ramadan due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus. On average every Ramadan we tend to raise £20,000 to help with the running costs of our masjid. During the last ten nights we are targeting £5,000 through your generous donations
“Those who spend their wealth (in Allahs way) by night and day, in secret and in public, they shall have their reward with their Lord” [Quran 2:274]
With your kind donation, you can be the shining light that helps the masjid to continue in this unprecedented period.
Please donate via the link below,
Alternativley donations can be dropped off at the masjid between 11.00am and 1.00pm InshaAllah
(Please mark in an envelope what the money is for i.e Masjid, Zakat etc)
You can also visit the micc website to donate
Jazakumullahu khairan for your continued supportRead More
MICC now have some stock for radios for the Masjid transmitter. Range is approximately 4 miles from the Masjid. The cost for the radios is £80.
During the pandemic lockdown, only the adhaan is being transmitted. InshaAllah, once the Masjid resumes normal services, all services will be trasmitted as usual.
Stocks are limited, please contact Brother Imran on 07890 663808 or email email@example.com for details on how to purchase.Read More
MICC is pleased to announce that Ramadhan will begin on the evening of Thursday 23rd April 2020. The first fast is on Friday 24th April 2020 inshaAllah. Please note that due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, there will be no taraweh prayers this year.Read More
Please find attached this year’s Ramadhan timetable. Please note, that due to the current health crisis no prayers or taraweh will be performed.Read More
MICC CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Masjid and all facilities are now closed effective immediately, until further notice as instructed by local authorities.
Jummua and daily salah will NOT be performed. Masjid is now closed including all facilities including, all salahs, classes, events, gym and any gatherings.
We pray that Allah protects us all Thanking you for your continued support.Read More
Assalāmu Alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakātuhu
Inshāllah this letter reaches you whilst you are in the best state of health and imān.
Due to the ongoing and unprecedented public health warnings, we will be closing our evening classes until the beginning of the third term at the earliest. This date may change so parents are requested to monitor our website for further guidance.
Insha’Allah, we will be contacting parents for Skype/alternative lesson arrangements.
We pray that Allah protects us all Thanking you for your continued support,
(Sh) Bilal Patel Imam/Head of EducationRead More